Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
1711 Landward Ln, Middleburg
4.6 Acres on NAVIGABLE Water w/AMAZING WATER VIEWS & 250' on Drs Lake - Boat House w/2 Boat & 2 Jet Ski Lifts & large Raised Sun Deck. Features 2 Homes (4350' Main 4B4BA + 1440' Guest 3B2B) on 2 Lots (Can sell separately) + 2 Car Attached & 4 Car Detached Garage/Workshop - Zoned for Horses yet only 10 minutes to Eagle Harbor Shopping Center! See the NEW FLOOR PLAN Virtual Tour & use your MOUSE to WALK THRU.Try it NOW! Explore the Huge Florida Room, Family Room w/FP & Wet Bar w/wine cooler, GIANT Gameroom w/Gun Safe, 1st Floor Master w/FP & Glamour Bath + Private upstairs 2 Bedroom Suite w/2nd Kitchen. The Separate Guest House had a TOTAL Renovation w/Large Florida Room & New Kitchen. Enjoy a 25 KW Whole House Generator w/Auto Transfer & 500' Artesian Well + Energy Efficient Radiant Barrier
- MLS® #980292
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,350
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Underground Util., Water - Private, Water Well(drinking), Gas - Bottled, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Golf Cart Storage, Detached Garage, RV / Boat Parking, Oversize Gar/Storage, Gravel
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, Riverfront, 2'-6' Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Glassed, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Deck - Wood, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Lndry-Garage/Carport, Motion Lighting, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Riverview, Flood Insurance Req., Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market95
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses, Agricultural
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1711 Landward Ln
- Zip Code32068
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Skylight(s), Window Treatment(s), Marble Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Fireplace-Bedroom, Electric Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDoctors Inlet
- Listing Office:Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:08am EDT.