Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
94002 Hemlock Ct, Fernandina Beach
Immaculate former model home in gated Amelia National golf & tennis community. Open floor plan w/ downstairs owner's suite. Both spacious upstairs bedrooms have their own bathrooms. Great office/bonus space at top of stairs with balcony overlooking the lower level. The home features a gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, triple sliding glass doors to screened/paved lanai, coastal colors, hard wood flooring on main level, custom crowne molding & baseboards, epoxied garage floors in both 2-car garage and golf cart garage, custom landscaping, gutters, & plantation shutters on main level. The storage space is exceptional. Also includes a tankless gas water heater, water softener, and water filter. CDD Paid in FULL. Vacation Authorized!! Close to Jacksonville Airport & Beaches.
- MLS® #980320
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,506
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Hot Tub Pool, Playground, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Other Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System, Patio - Screened, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Regular Lot, Wooded, Level
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market58
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- HOA Fees660.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address94002 Hemlock Ct
- Area472-oneil/nassaville/holly Point
- SubdivisionAmelia National
- CityFernandina Beach
- Zip Code32034
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors, Unfurnished, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- # of Stories2
- Listing Office:Island Life Realty Amelia, Llc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 3:08am EDT.