Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Realtor GRI - Middleburg, Orange Park, Fleming Island, GCS, Jacksonville 904-955-4904
Need a Mortgage?
12394 Royal Troon Ln, Jacksonville
Every detail was carefully selected and planned on this Contemporary 1.49 acre Estate. You can entertain in grand style with this impressive open floor plan which encompasses 5 private and spacious bedrooms all boasting ensuites and generous built in closets. 120 bottle Wine Rm, Dual Private Offices, Home Theatre/Entertainment room with custom stainless steel bar and an oversized 5 car garage. The sleek and stylish gourmet kitchen has custom made cabinetry, Cambria countertops with a waterfall edge, Thermador appliances and fully equipped Butler pantry. Enjoy gatherings in the generous sized outside living/entertinment spaces with a Veranda overlooking the expansive saltwater pool, lake/golf course and the warmth of a fire pit. Make this one of kind dream home yours!
- MLS® #981720
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,247
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Playground, Sauna, Security Guard, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Hot Tub Pool, Football Field(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Gas - Bottled
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Storage, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened, Landscape Lighting, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Porch - Front
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Other Water View, Golf Course View
- RoofMetal Roof
- Listing Office:The Legends Of Real Estate
- Address12394 Royal Troon Ln
- Area026-intracoastal West-south Of Beach Blvd
- SubdivisionGlen Kernan
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Butler Pantry, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market51
- HOA Fees1450.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 12:53am EDT.