Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
2065 Jimmy Ln, Jacksonville
REDUCED PLUS $2500 CREDIT TO BUYER FOR UPDATES OR CLOSING COSTS!!!!!! THIS IS IT!Beautiful & impeccably maintained home with soaring ceilings and space for everyone on large premium corner lot! Hand scraped hardwood flooring, private office with vaulted ceiling & french doors, large eat-in kitchen with 42'' cabinetry, SS appliances & lg walk in pantry, dining room with decorative wainscoting, wide open family room has a wall of windows covered in high efficiency film, custom built in's & plantation shutters. HUGE loft/flex area, Ensuite master BR with spa tub & custom tiled shower in master bath (2013), 4 lg bedrooms upstairs all with huge closets, new exterior paint 2016, fully fenced pool-sized backyard, newer HVAC in 2013 & 2018, new hot water heater in 2016, water softener, SEE MORtransferable termite bond, full gutters, ALL appliances convey! Close to world class amenities center, shopping, restaurants & St. Johns A+ rated schools
- MLS® #983384
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,127
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBaseball Field(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Handicap Accessible, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Children's Pool, Football Field(s)
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market68
- HOA Fees470.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address2065 Jimmy Ln
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionJulington Creek Plan
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Tinted Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDurbin Creek
- MiddleFruit Cove
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:38pm EDT.