Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
"Your Real Estate Professional"
Need a Mortgage?
7839 James Island Way, Jacksonville
Welcome to the exclusive Deerwood Estates. Located in the heart of the city, this spacious and welcoming home includes 3.50+ acres of land. NEWLY PAINTED interior, all brick construction, newer roof and pool with all of the additional features you could desire. Private wooded lot at the end of a cul-de-sac, this is the place you'll look forward to calling home! Beautiful formal living room with fireplace has high ceilings and is flooded with light. Gorgeous Kitchen offers abundance of cabinetry,Wolf Gas range & Sub Zero refrigerator and opening to NEWER large family room with cast stone gas fireplace and built in bookcases. Master bedroom is a relaxing oasis. 2 Separate his/her garages. Glamour Pool & outdoor fireplace offer privacy and tranquil views to nature, woods and pond w/fountainsoothing oasis and luxuirous bath. All secondary bedrooms with private bath and walk-in closets. Each wing of home has second floor bonus rooms (one with private bath) Step outside and take a dive in your pool or relax on your patio and enjoy morning coffee while listing to the sounds of birds chirping. At night, snuggle up to outdoor fireplace and roast marshmallows to make yummy s'mores.
- MLS® #984558
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,359
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Playground, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water - Public, Sep Irrigation Meter, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Heated Pool, Heated Pool Electric
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Screened, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market69
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees2176.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address7839 James Island Way
- SubdivisionDeerwood Estates
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Bay/Bow Window(s), Picture Window(s), Marble Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas Fuel
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle, Stone Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, 2 Sided Fireplace, Fireplace-Bedroom, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:38pm EDT.