Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
5384 Chandler Bend Dr, Jacksonville
Behind the gates in Pablo Creek Reserve is ''Casa Antigua'', a lush private estate in which visitors will simultaneously feel as if they've stepped back in time to the bygone era, and yet find themselves surrounded by all the comforts and advances offered by the 21st Century. From the aged iron gates affixed to the stately stone entry columns accented with gas lanterns to the authentic full bed-depth stone driveway, this European Architecture inspired property instantly reveals it is a masterpiece on every level. Custom steel doors and windows, 12'' solid masonry walls on first and second floors, handcrafted cabinetry and expert carpentry are combined with the very latest appliances and whole house systems to make this an extraordinarily detailed home of the highest quality.Because it is designed at the human scale, Casa Antigua is undeniably magnificent, but at the same time possess an intentional, understated elegance which makes its occupants feel instantly at ease. The exterior gardens and recreational spaces offer the same successful combination of formal and informal highlighted by: covered lanais, a serene pool, open yard, bocce ball court, and an unexpected, walled, formal garden. For those who are seeking the best of both worlds, old and new; proximity to beaches, shopping, and services as well as privacy; grandeur and comfort, look no further than "Casa Antigua". Please call Brian Moorman for your private showing.
- MLS® #986335
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,338
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleSpanish, French, Tudor, Colonial
- AmenitiesNature Trails, Playground, Security Guard, Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Water - Private, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Other Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Heated Pool, Heated Pool-Gas
- ExteriorConcrete Block, Stucco, Coquina
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Yard Well & Pump, Detached Shed, Garden, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Regular Lot, Wooded, High & Dry
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof, Spanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Days on Market25
- HOA Fees890.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address5384 Chandler Bend Dr
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionPablo Creek Reserve
- Zip Code32224
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Prewired Audio, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Thermal Window(s), Elevator, Structured Wiring, Floor Plugs, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Freezer-Stand Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:First Coast Sothebys International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 12:08am EDT.