Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
13930 Grover Rd, Jacksonville
Great piece of property for a small PUD. New Developments going in close by so cash in on their improvements or keep for your own private residence. This home is Meticulously maintained 4 bed, 3 bath with an office Manufactured House on 15+ Private acres. House has a Family Room with Fireplace, A living room, separate Dining Room, Bar area, extra cabinets, Center Island in the Kitchen. Jack and Jill bath between Two large bedrooms. Walk in Closets in 2 spare bedrooms. His and Her walk in closets in the Master Bedroom. Sitting bench in Master Bedroom as well as an extra space for office. Master bath has separate Garden Tub and walk in shower, both additional baths have tub/shower combos. The 15 acres is fully fenced and cross fenced. There is a 3 stall barn with tack room on the property.There is a well pump building and the home is wired for a Generator. Large pond on the property with a partial dock. If you love the outdoors you will love the quaint quiet area this home is in. Enjoy the Deer that roam the property or go fishing in your stocked pond.
- MLS® #988143
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,280
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeResidential - Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- ParkingDriveway, No Covered Parking, Other Parking, Circular Drive, Gravel
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Barn(s), Horse Stall/Stable, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Consrvation Preserv, High & Dry, Marketable Timber
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
- Address13930 Grover Rd
- Area096-ft George/blount Island/cedar Point
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- Zip Code32226
- Interior FeaturesDouble Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Vinyl Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Stone Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market52
- ZoningResidential, Zoned for Horses, Mobile Homes
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 10:23am EDT.