Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
4710 State Rd 13, St Johns
Amazing SHORT SALE OPPORTUNITY with this 2 Acre St. Johns Riverfront Estate. This unique property is zoned multi-family and has over 9,000 sq ft of air conditioned space between a 7BR/6BA main house w/ 4 car garage, a separate 2BR/ 2BA guest home, and a detached 2 bay air conditioned garage w/ living quarters above. This fully gated Estate has incredible features to include: cabana house with pool, boat house & dock house, 50 amp RV service & waste removal, fiber optic cable to all 3 bldgs, extensive hydrogen water treatment system w/5 HP pump, 500 gallon propane tank, gourmet kitchen, pavered driveway, and so much more! Please Note: Home sustained some damage from last hurricane and repairs have not been completed, so some work will need to be done. Please Bring All Offers!
- MLS® #991845
- Full Baths10
- Square Footage9,140
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesUnderground Util., Water - Private, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage, Detached Garage, RV / Boat Parking, Other Parking, Golf Cart Storage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Hot Tub / Spa
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Boatlift, Equipment Shed, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionRiverview, Water Access, Groves/Orchards
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market30
- ZoningResidential, Multi-Family
- Short SaleYes
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address4710 State Rd 13
- Area302-orangedale Area
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Floor Plugs, French Door(s), Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Mantle, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing Office:Great Expectations Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:08am EDT.