Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
7824 Mt Ranier Dr, Jacksonville
Come Home to your POOL home today. This gem conveniently located beyond the gates of the highly sought after community of Hampton Park. Your house features beautiful sun-filled living spaces with an open airy floor plan. All bathrooms have recently been remodeled, the entire interior freshly painted and interior mill work added. Once you arrive, you will notice the spectacular added features for this home, including solar for the pool, spa and entire house, a fully appointed summer kitchen with grill, ice maker and refrigerator and a sparkling saltwater pool/spa, which over looks one of the community lakes.Hampton Park boasts some fantastic amenities to include a community pool, soccer fields, tennis & basketball courts and all of this with easy access to Jacksonville Beaches and Downtown. Hampton Park is a gated community and has no CDD fees.
- MLS® #995466
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,871
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Garbage Pick-up, Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s), Security Guard, Pest Control-Exter
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Cable - Available, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Keypad Entry, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Heated Pool, Heated Pool-Solar, Heated Pool Electric, Solar Heated Spa
- Exterior FeaturesLanai - Screened, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Mandatory Fees, Covenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Landscape Lighting, USPS Cluster Mailbox
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Other Water View
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market32
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees512.50
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address7824 Mt Ranier Dr
- Area027-intracoastal West-south Of Jt Butler Blvd
- SubdivisionHampton Park
- Zip Code32256
- Interior FeaturesSliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Bay/Bow Window(s), Palladian Window(s), French Door(s), Prewired Audio, Floor Plugs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTwin Lakes Academy
- MiddleTwin Lakes Academy
- HighAtlantic Coast
- Listing Office:Round Table Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:23pm EDT.