Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Have a question?
Need a Mortgage?
1909 Salt Myrtle Ln, Fleming Island
Historic Pace Island founder's riverfront estate! This is the estate of Mr. & Mrs. Pace - the founders and developers of Pace Island. The Paces lovingly developed their land into Pace Island - keeping their favorite lot on Doctors Lake as their own home. The home is a one of a kind two story stucco home with an enclosed pool patio. The home features exotic woods on walls and inlaid into floors. Mrs. Pace collected exotic plants from around the world and built a private garden around the home. There are 3 bedrooms and an additional nursery or study attached to the master suite. Two bedrooms on the first floor share a jack and Jill bathroom. A fifth room has been built into the conditioned attic space. There is a main kitchen on the first floor and an additional kitchen on the second floor.The home sits on 1.745 acres of prime riverfront. A dock meanders through the natural growth back yard to Doctors Lake where you can keep boats at the boat house. The home also has access to a lake on the east side of the property. An additional 0.59 acre lot on the adjoining lake can be purchased with the property or alone for a new home. (see MLS 998469).This is a RARE opportunity to buy a historic piece of Fleming Island!
- MLS® #998470
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,077
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Bike Path, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Playground, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Side Entry Garage, Circular Drive
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, Riverfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Dock/Pier, Patio - Open, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionWater Access
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market18
- HOA Fees130.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1909 Salt Myrtle Ln
- Area122-fleming Island-nw
- SubdivisionPace Island
- CityFleming Island
- Zip Code32003
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Tile Floors, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- MiddleGreen Cove Springs
- HighFleming Island
- Listing Office:Exit Real Estate Gallery
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 1:53pm EDT.